4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMelbourn Road, ROYSTON
- Spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home
- Sought after and established older part of Royston
- Easy access to Royston Town centre and railway station
- Large gardens to rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Car parking/ hard standing to front
- Early internal viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
A spacious well presented four bedroom semi-detached older style family home situated in a sought after and established part of Town within easy access of Royston Town centre and railway station. The property stands on a good sized plot with car parking/hard standing to front.
Situated in a sought after and established older part of Royston an opportunity to purchase a spacious well-proportioned four bedroom semi-detached family home with large gardens to rear and car parking/ hard standing to front. Royston is a thriving market Town offering all everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre, leisure centre,twice weekly market and a main line railway station with fast and regular service to London.
Park Glazed Front Door
Radiator. Door to:
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
Radiator. Attractive laminate flooring. Door to:
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.76m )
Radiator. TV point. Attractive wooden laminate flooring. Access to cellar. Staircase to first floor.
Rear Lobby/ Utility Area 7' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.24m x 1.80m )
Door to outside. Space for fridge/freezer.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 9" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 3.89m Max x 3.71m Max )
Insert single drainer sink unit with cupboards under. Superb range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface. Fitted oven and gas hob. Wall mounted gas boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators. Staircase to first floor. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Dual aspect room. Attractive floor covering. Telephone point.
Cloak Room/ W/c
Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Recently fitted bathroom. White suite comprising of low flush W/C. Pea shaped bath with shower attachment above and glazed shower screen. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Attractive wall tiling. Heated towel rail. Attractive flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.21m )
The property has the benefit of front and rear gardens. Front garden laid to lawn with mature hedging. Car parking/ hard standing to front. Large enclosed rear garden predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders mature shrubs. Patio area. Large vegetable plot.
Early internal viewing of this spacious well- proportioned semi-detached family home is strongly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57065593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.