3 bedroom detached house for saleSouthfield Drive, Barton Seagrave, Kettering
- Three Double Bedroom Detached House
- Newly Refitted Modern Kitchen
- Three Piece En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Large Block Paved Driveway
A lovely three double bedroom detached family home located in the popular Barton Seagrave village and benefiting from a newly refitted modern kitchen, a private rear garden and plenty of off road parking.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this lovely three double bedroom detached family home situated in the popular village of Barton Seagrave. The property benefits from a newly refitted, modern kitchen complete with integrated appliances, a long island with induction hobs and a built in fridge/freezer. Additionally there are three double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master along with a three piece bathroom. Outside to the rear there is a large, private garden and to the front is a large block paved driveway with a single garage providing plenty of off road parking, furthermore there is a grass embankment opposite the house that belongs to the property.
Entry gained via wooden door with a patterned glass insert to the front aspect leading through to the lounge and the stairs rising to the first floor. The entrance hall features wooden flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" into bay x 10' 7" ( 4.83m into bay x 3.23m )
The lounge benefits from a double glazed box bay window to the front aspect providing plenty of natural lighting throughout the room as well as a set of double doors leading to the dining room, there is also wooden flooring, a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 22' 5" x 10' 4" ( 6.83m x 3.15m )
A newly refitted spacious and modern kitchen comprising of wall and base units with soft closing doors and drawers as well as solid wood work surfaces over. Included is a white ceramic sink/drainer with mixer taps, an integrated oven with microwave above, an integrated dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and a built in fridge/freezer. There is a long island to the centre with an induction hob and extractor hood over and additional storage drawers below. Also featured are a range of display cabinets, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect as well as a patio door leading into the conservatory and a door to the side aspect. The room is complete with wooden flooring and coving to ceiling.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.67m )
A double glazed upvc conservatory overlooking the rear garden and featuring a set of French doors to the side aspect as well as ceramic tile flooring and an electric radiator.
The first floor landing grants access to all bedrooms, the bathroom and the loft and features a storage cupboard, the airing cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 11' 10" to max x 10' 9" to max ( 3.61m to max x 3.28m to max )
The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes as well as having access to the en-suite and features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
A three piece en-suite comprising of a shower cubicle, a pedestal mounted wash hand basin and a low level WC. There is tiling to water sensitive areas as well as an obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" to max x 11' 5" to max ( 3.94m to max x 3.48m to max )
The second bedroom features built in wardrobes as well as a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 4" to min ( 3.28m x 2.84m to min )
The third bedroom features a built in cupboard as well as a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, a pedestal mounted wash hand basin and a low level WC. There is tiling to water sensitive areas as well as an obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect providing light and ventilation and a wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property is a large block paved driveway with room for several vehicles alongside an additional tarmac drive leading up to the single garage. Also on the opposite side of the road there is a grass embankment which starts from the edge of the house and leads down to a gated farm entrance which comes with the property
To the rear of the property is a well maintained, large garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the front and gated access to the side, all enclosed by timber fencing.
A single garage with power, lighting and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.