2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWinifred Way, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £167,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented semi detached bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h
- Garage, driveway, enclosed rear garden
- Popular & sought after coastal village location
A WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW with 2 reception rooms, garage, driveway and enclosed rear garden. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
*** OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 3RD DECEMBER - 12 NOON-1PM *** A WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW with 2 reception rooms, garage, driveway and enclosed rear garden situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Door to front, cupboard, carpet.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 1" into recess ( 4.24m x 3.38m into recess )
Double glazed window, multi fuel burner, telephone point, TV point, wood flooring, arch to
Dining Room 6' 9" x 10' 2" ( 2.06m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, double glazed door to rear garden, electric storage heater. wood flooring.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.24m x 3.10m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, electric storage heater, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to side driveway.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, TV point, carpet, electric storage heater.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" plus cupboard x 7' 2" ( 2.72m plus cupboard x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, telephone point, carpet, electric storage heater.
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, fully tiled, extractor fan, electric warm air downflow heater, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
Garage 18' 1" x 9' 11" ( 5.51m x 3.02m )
Up and over door, light and power, single glazed window to side.
Dropped kerb leading to brick weave drive and garage.
Enclosed garden, mainly lawned, timber shed, summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57065653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.