2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Johns Road, Colchester
Sold STC £250,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Location
- In Need of Modernisation
Situated within easy access to local amenities this two bedroom detached bungalow offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and IN NEED OF MODERNISATION.
Entrance Door To:-
Two built in cupboards, access to loft space, radiator.
Lounge Diner 21' 3" x 11' 11" ( 6.48m x 3.63m )
Secondary glazed window to front aspect, gas fire, radiator, patio doors leading to garden, coved ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 14' 4" narrowing 11 ft 10 x 10' 3" max ( 4.37m narrowing 11 ft 10 x 3.12m max )
Window to rear aspect, obscure glazed door to rear, roll edge work surface with built in single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall mounted units, all appliances to remain, radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.48m )
Secondary glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, built in wardrobe, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Secondary glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe to remain, built in wardrobe.
Obscure double glazed window to side, Three piece white suite comprising of a paneled enclosed bath, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator. wall mounted electric heater.
Commences with patio area, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, outside storage shed, access to both sides of the bungalow.
Electric up and over door, power and light, door leading to the garden.
To The Front
Driveway providing off street parking, lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57065695.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.