5 bedroom detached house for saleWeybridge
- Simply Stunning with Accommodation Nearing 3000 sq ft
- Set Behind Electric Gates On The Slopes Of St George's Hil
- Four Years Old
- Under Floor Heating
- Beautifully Maintained Garden
Thorpe House is an attractive, detached family home completed in 2011 by Berkeley Homes and so with 5 years remaining on the NHBC you can buy with the absolute peace of mind, that should something go wrong, you are still under the new homes guarantee. The generous yet flexible accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises of three reception rooms, a stunning kitchen/family/dining room, 5 bedrooms and three bathrooms and in addition, an integral single garage can also be found. We would like to draw your attention in particular to the stunning kitchen/family/dining room, the hub of this home, ideal for every day family living or for entertaining guests. The luxurious kitchen is fully integrated with a range of Siemens and Miele appliances including a self clean oven and plate warming tray, instant boiling water/cold filtered water tap and is fully complimented by granite worktops and upstands, furthermore, a separate utility room can be found, which in turn gives integral access into the garage. Another point to consider is the second floor, enjoying four bedrooms and two bathrooms this is ideal for any young growing family wishing to have the children all on the one floor, not normally possible with most town houses.
* Flexible accommodation nearing 3,000sq ft. * Integrated audio/speaker system installed in the house * Underfloor heating throughout the ground and first floors. * Stunning open plan kitchen/family/dining room with twin sets of bi-folding doors spilling out onto the rear garden. * 5 bedrooms & three bathrooms * Door and movement sensor alarm system * Cat 5e cabling for broadband and multi room audio visual systems * Garage, driveway & 5 years remaining under the NHBC. * Sought after location on the slopes of St Georges Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57066106.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 269185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.