2 bedroom apartment for saleGreenview House, 1 Westwood, Gravesend, Kent, DA11
- Imposing second floor apartment
- Open plan living space
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom plus en suite shower room
- Kitchen with integrated applicances
- Central heating/double glazing
- Attractive decor and flooring throughout
- Residents communal gardens and parking space
- Exclusive development close to Singlewell Road
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a bright spacious and well appointed, second floor apartment.
Located on an exclusive development, just off Singlewell Road and within 2.3 miles of Gravesend Town Centre, which offers a generous range of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a high speed rail service into London St Pancras in 25 minutes.
Ebbsfleet International Station is within 4 miles distance and offers further excellent rail connections, the ever popular Bluewater Shopping Complex is within 6 miles distance.
This exceptionally well presented apartment enjoys a pleasant aspect and is situated adjacent to a blend of unique up market properties. Early viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57066469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA150194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.