2 bedroom flat for saleLovelace House, W13
- First floor, two bedroom apartment
- Bright open plan reception/ kitchen
- Stunning fully marble tiled bathroom
- Designer feature radiators
- Reserved secure underground parking
- Communal gardens
Set on the first floor of a modern development this two bedroom apartment offers a lovely open plan kitchen / reception room, a stunning fully marble tiled bathroom, stylish designer feature radiators, well-maintained communal gardens and reserved secure underground parking.
Conveniently located on the Uxbridge Road, a stone's throw from the wonderful array of shops, bars and restaurants in West Ealing and Ealing Broadway. Further benefitting from impressive commuter credentials this property is situated close to West Ealing station which will be home to the future Cross Rail, a variety of useful bus links and for those that drive easy access to the A40, A4/M4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57066625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2137500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, The Broadway - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.