3 bedroom bungalow for saleOrchard Close, Fetcham, Leatherhead
- Three Bed Semi - Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Beautifully Located
- Close To Local Amenities
- Driveway For Several Cars
- Modernised Kitchen
- Large Rear Garden
Ready to move into, this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow is situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac in the sought after village of Fetcham.
Ready to move into, this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow is situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac in the sought after village of Fetcham, which enjoys easy access to local shops, amenities, primary school, and approximitely 1.0 mile from Leatherhead train station. The property offers spacious, light, airy accommodation and benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom, good built-in storage, gas central heating with modern combi boiler, PVCu double glazing and driveway parking for several cars.
A side door opens into a welcoming entrance hall which provides access to the downstairs bathroom, two bedrooms, kitchen & dining/living area. To the front of the property there are two bedrooms, both of which are in excellent decorative order. At the rear is a spacious lounge/dining area which has been previously extended offering a wealth of space. The excellent modern kitchen is fitted with a range of quality units, gas hob with extractor fan over, spaces for a washing machine and full height fridge freezer, a useful utility area leading onto the garden. The bathroom has a fitted shower, sink and toilet. Bedroom three is located to the first floor of the property, benefits from built-in storage and en-suite.
Property Comprises Of:-
Kitchen 9' x 17' ( 2.74m x 5.18m )
Reception Room 9' 11" x 14' 11" ( 3.02m x 4.55m )
Dining Room 11' 1" x 13' 2" ( 3.38m x 4.01m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 14' 6" ( 3.35m x 4.42m )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 9' ( 2.41m x 2.74m )
Staircase Leading To :-
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 14' 3" ( 4.22m x 4.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57067105.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRK100107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Dorking . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.