4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilden Lane, Stourport-On-Severn
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- GARAGE & AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- UTILITY AREA
****EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****GARAGE & AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED**** Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, sitting area, utility, dining kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms with en-suites, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
An extended four bedroom semi detached property with ample off road parking and garage. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, sitting area, utility, dining kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further first floor bedrooms, family bathroom and attic bedroom. The property also benefits from having a rear garden, double glazing where stated and gas central heating.
Part block paved and tarmac driveway offering ample off road parking.
Glazed door to front, glazed windows to side and front aspects and spot lights.
Glazed door and windows to porch, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to various rooms.
Double glazed window to side aspect, spot lights, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and tiled floor.
Lounge 13' 6" into bay x 10' 11" into recess ( 4.11m into bay x 3.33m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light with fan, coving to ceiling, picture rail, open fire place and two gas central heated radiators.
Sitting Area 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Spot lights, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring, opening to dining kitchen and opening to utility.
Dining Kitchen 17' 3" max x 8' 11" max ( 5.26m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to garden, double glazed skylight, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops, tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven hood and tiled floor with under floor heating.
Double glazed window to side aspect, coving to ceiling, range of wall, drawer and base utility units, worktops, floor led lights, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer and tiled floor with under floor heating.
Double glazed window to side aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, doors to various rooms and door to stairs leading to attic room.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" into bay x 9' 2" front of robes ( 3.99m into bay x 2.79m front of robes )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and mirror fronted wardrobes.
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, vanity wash hand basin & wc, tiled splashbacks, walk in shower cubicle and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light with fan, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
Ceiling light, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, walk in shower cubicle and tiled floor.
Bedroom/ Dressing Room 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, spot lights, extractor fan, fully tiled, vanity wash hand basin and wc, corner bath with shower over and heated towel rail.
Attic Room 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
Restricted head space in areas. Double glazed skylight, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and storage in eaves.
Up and over door, power point and lighting.
Tiered rear garden with patio and gravelled areas, gate to side leading to frontage, outside tap, power points and timber shed with power point and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57067357.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.