2 bedroom flat for saleLondon Road, St. Albans
- Contemporary kitchens
- Quartz worktops and upstands
- Integral Siemens appliances
- Video entry phone system
- Built in wardrobes
- 10 year guarantee from Checkmate
- Superb Bathrooms
- Honed & filled travertine tiles to walls and floors
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance of the station
A stunning first floor apartment forming part of this superb development with private gated parking and located in the heart of the City centre and convenient for main line station connecting to St Pancras in approx 22 mins. Offered with a high quality specification which includes a superb INTEGRATED KITCHEN with quartz worktops, SIEMENS appliances, porcelain tiling to walls and floor, Engineered Oak flooring to living areas and carpets to bedrooms which also benefit from fitted wardrobe. Intelligent heating system with smartphone connectivity. Flat 5 is located on the first floor and offers a spacious living area with a separate kitchen.
Agents Note - Lease: 125 years
Ground rent: £450.00
Service charge: £1,146.90 p.a. (including building insurance)
Reservations can be made by payment of a non-refundable Pre-contract deposit in the sum of £2,500.
Exchange of contract to take place 28 days from draft Contracts being received by the Purchasers solicitor. Failure to meet deadline will result in the reservation being cancelled and our Clients re-marketing the property for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26647927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.