2 bedroom cottage for saleChapel Cottages, Tunley, Bath, Somerset, BA2
- PRETTY COTTAGE WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS AND 150' COTTAGE GARDEN
- entrance hall
- lounge with wood burning stove
- kitchen open to dining room
- 2 bedrooms
- study/bedroom 3
- LPG gas ch & double glazing
- off road parking for 1 vehicle
A pretty mid terraced cottage in this popular village offering flexible accommodation, far reaching views and an attractive cottage garden
Built in 1846, this 2 bedroomed cottage offers flexible accommodation which includes lounge with wood burning stove, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, study/bed 3 and a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there is a double bedroom, a single bedroom and family bathroom. The attractive gardens to the rear are fully enclosed with a variety of trees and shrubs, extending to approx. 150'. To the front there is parking for 1 vehicle.
Disclosure of Personal Interest
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act of 1979 it is hereby declared that the owner of 2 Chapel Cottages is related to an employee of Belmont Park Ltd t/a CJ Hole Estate Agents.
Tunley is a small hamlet in the Dunkerton Parish Council area. Situated on top of one of the seven ridges of hills running towards Bath, it is blessed with views in all directions. Only a ten minute drive from the centre of Bath, Tunley combines all the convenience of access to the World Heritage City of Bath with the charms offered by village life. Bristol is easy commuting distance and Wells is also only a short drive away. Nearby Timsbury and Peasedown St John offer a variety of shops and a wide range of supermarkets are available in Midsomer Norton, Radstock and Bath.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57068029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCN160345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.