3 bedroom terraced house for salePercival Road, Sherwood, Nottingham, NG5 2FA
Offers in Region of
- No Onward Chain
- Desirable Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan Living Space
- Close To Bus Links Into City Centre
- Catchment Area For Haydn Road Primary School
- Gas Central Heating
- Original Period Features Thoughout
What a Gem! Location Location Location. Properties on Percival Road in Sherwood are not on the market for long and this one will be no different as is offered at an attractive price with no onward chain.
The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hall, a large open plan living/dining room which has a big bay window to the front allowing an abundance of light through the property. There is original period features in the living room including a feature fireplace and coving to the ceiling. Through the living room there is a modern fitted kitchen with storage area underneath the stairs.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with original exposed wooden flooring and a family bathroom. The second floor holds a further spacious airy bedroom. Externally there is on street parking available to the front of the property and an enclosed private rear courtyard perfect for entertaining guests and having the family over.
To arrange an accompanied viewing call on 0115 969 3456.
Open Plan Living/Dining Room
26'11" into bay x 11'02" (7.56m x 3.42m)
15'11" x 6'11" (4.90m x 2.00m)
First Floor Staircase
14'11" x 12"0 (3.63m x 4.31m)
12'4" x 9'0" (3.78m x 2.76m)
7'0" x 7'06" (2.13m x 2.28m)
Second Floor Staircase
12'0" x 13'05" (4.11m x 3.40m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.