3 bedroom detached house for saleLadydell Road, Worthing
- Three Double Bedroom Detached Home
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Off Street Parking
- South & Westerly Facing Garden
- Close To Worthing Hospital
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
**Gorgeous Detached Family Home**Three Double Bedrooms**Two Reception Rooms**Large Driveway*Full Bathroom Suite**Close To Worthing Hospital**Kitchen/Diner**Utility Room**Downstairs Shower Room**
This gorgeous 1930's style detached family home is situated in the ever popular East Worthing, just minutes away from Worthing Hospital.
As you walk in to the grand entrance hall, you will instantly be impressed by the amount of space as you are greeted in to this warm and cosy family home.There are two large reception rooms offered on the ground floor along with a stunning kitchen/diner with built-in appliances and a gorgeous curved island sectioning the room in to two, a utility room and downstairs shower room with WC can also be found just off of here.
The spaciousness continues upstairs with three fantastic sized bedrooms, to with feature fireplaces and the master bedroom with a beautiful bay window allowing the easterly sunshine to beam through the curtains, a full bathroom suite, together with bath and separate shower cubicle is also offered upstairs.
Outside in the South, Westerly facing rear garden offers two patio area where you can entertain guests, go alfresco or just enjoy listening to the birds tweet whilst tucking in to a good book. There is also a good sized lawned area for children to enjoy, for a soft landing when they get a little too carried away.
Call now to avoid disappoint on this STUNNING family home! 01903 209055.
Door to Front, Double Glazed Window to Front, Tiled Flooring
Single Glazed Door to Front, Double Glazed Windows to Front and Side Aspect, Radiator, Understairs Cupboard, Wooden Flooring
Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Radiator, WC, Shower, Tiled
Lounge 17' 11" Into Bay x 12' 9" ( 5.46m Into Bay x 3.89m )
Double Glazed Bay window to Front, Gas Fireplace, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point
Reception Two 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear Aspect, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 7" x 16' 6" ( 4.14m x 5.03m )
Is fitted with a range of Wall and Base units, Work Surfaces, Sink, Gas Oven and Hob, Built-In Dishwasher, Built-In Fridge Freezer, Radiator, Double Glazed Window to Rear, Door to Garden, Tiling
Sink, Boiler, Fully Installed Washing Machine, Double Glazed Window to Side, Tiling
Bedroom One 17' 11" Into Bay x 12' 9" ( 5.46m Into Bay x 3.89m )
Double Glazed Bay Window to Front Aspect, Fitted Wardrobes, Radiator, TV Point
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear Aspect, Radiator, TV Point
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear Aspect, Radiator, TV Point
Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Radiator, Wash Hand Basin, WC, Bath with Mixer Tap, Shower Cubicle, Part Tiling
Pebble Drive, Pathway, Gate to Both Sides
Two Patio Areas, Laid to Lawn, South & Westerly Facing
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO107143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.