4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScalpcliffe Road, Burton-On-Trent
- Ideal Family Home
- Deceptively spacious through lounge diner
- Good sized family kichen with utility area
- Mature rear garden
- Garage to front of property
- Fitted family bathroom
- Excellent location close for comuting to Burton town centre
- Ready and available to view now!
***OPEN HOUSE 17th April 2pm-3pm! Call to book now!*** A Fantastic 3/4 Bedroomed ideal family home!Accommodation comprises:entrance hall,through lounge diner,kitchen,utility area.First floor having 3 bedroom&family bathroom,2nd floor having loft area currently used as a 4th bedroom.
A Fantastic 3/4 Bedroomed ideal family home, situated in a desirable location ready and available to view now! Accommodation comprises:entrance hall,through lounge diner,kitchen,utility area.First floor having 3 bedroom&family bathroom,2nd floor having loft area currently used as a 4th bedroom. Mature garden to rear. Garage.
Patio area, steps down to side entrance leading to the garage.
Via a canopied porch, door to front elevation, under stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and doors to:
Through Lounge/ Diner
Lounge Area 12' into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.66m into recess x 3.71m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, two central heating radiators, television aerial point, telephone point, serving hatch through to the kitchen and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Dining Area 8' 10" x 12' ( 2.69m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.02m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob and a window to side elevation.
Utility Area 6' 10" x 10' 6" ( 2.08m x 3.20m )
Base storage units, space for a tumble dryer, plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, central heating boiler, double glazed windows to rear and side elevations and a door giving rear garden access.
Bedroom One 15' 10" into recess x 12' 2" ( 4.83m into recess x 3.71m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" into recess x 12' 1" ( 2.95m into recess x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 12' into recess narrowing to 10' 9" ( 2.34m x 3.66m into recess narrowing to 3.28m )
Double glazed window to side elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, W.C, wash hand basin, large corner bath with shower over and partial wall tiling.
Loft Area/ Bedroom Four 13' 5" x 15' 1" into recess narrowing to 12' 2" ( 4.09m x 4.60m into recess narrowing to 3.71m )
(Some restricted head space)
Double glazed window to front elevation.
Lower patio area for outdoor entertaining, brick built storage outbuilding, steps up to a further garden area with lawn, mature trees, plants and shrubs and side gated access.
With up and over door, lighting and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57070090.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.