6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAylestone Hill
Withdrawn from Market
- Grade II Listed Georgian Residence
- Easy reach of City Centre
- 6 bedrooms, 3 receptions
- Second floor apartments
- Garaging, very large gardens
- Degree of updating required
Conveniently located within easy walking distance of the City Centre a Grade II Listed Semi-Detached Georgian House with 6 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, a second floor apartment, 2 bathrooms, 2 garages and very large gardens. Degree of updating requiraed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57070357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7229091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flint & Cook, Hereford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.