This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom flat for sale

1 bedroom 2nd Floor Flat / Apartment in Ollerton


Property Description

Full description

£35000 is for a 50% share.

How Shared Ownership works:

• You purchase a share of the property with a mortgage or lump sum.
• You pay a subsidised rent on the share you don't own.
• You can increase the share you own at any time, up to 100%.
• There is no obligation to increase your share. You can sell your share on at any time.
• Households earning less than £80,000 a year, first time buyers, previous homeowners and keyworkers who need help to buy are eligible.

How to Apply

If you would like to apply please contact our homeownership team on 0845 650 1204 or email:

Premier Sales and Lets at
Nottingham Community Housing Association
12/14 Pelham Road
Sherwood Rise

The rent on the remaining share is £80.21 per month.

Reception 1

Kitchen A selection of contemporary wall and base units Integrated Electrolux stainless steel gas hob, electric oven extractor hood in stainless steel Integrated washer drier Vinyl flooring Recessed lighting
Bedroom 1

Bathroom White bathroom suite shower over bath Tiled to full ceiling height in shower area Extractor fan Shaver point Vinyl flooring Recessed lighting

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
22 November 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 1155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Sales & Lets , Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.