4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNunts Lane, Holbrooks, Coventry, West Midlands
Sold STC £210,000
- Reason for move - going to a bungalow
- How long have current vendors owned - 30+ years
- Location of boiler - attic
- Loft boarded and insulated
- West facing garden
- sales features - modernised - external wall insukation - paint guarantee no tarnish for 25 years - n
This property stands out on a popular road due to it's gated access from the road and it's recent external wall insulation, coated in paint that comes with a twenty-five year 'no tarnish' guarantee. The property has been heavily extended to the rear and offers spacious living accommodation set over two floors along with a good sized rear garden.
Other benefits include, recent uPVC double glazing throughout, gas heating via a 'Vaillant' combination boiler and the optional extra of four already fitted cctv cameras combined with a fully equipped alarm system.
In brief, the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, hall, lounge dining room, kitchen, study/bedroom and w.c.. To the first floor there are three further bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, there is a secure drive and a large rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102311021376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Holt, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.