3 bedroom bungalow for saleLangham Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Beautiful Bay Fronted Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Feature Bay Fronted Living Room
- Ample Off Road Parking, Detached Garage
- Gardens Surrounding the Property
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this beautiful bay fronted three bedroom detached bungalow occupying a superior coroner plot with gardens surrounding the property. Internally the accommodation offers well appointed rooms which are found in excellent decorative order boasting an entrance hallway, feature bay fronted living room, open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory, three well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room/wc. Externally a block paved driveway offers ample off road parking and leads to a detached garage with mature and secluded gardens surrounding the property offers privacy. Situated in one of Hastings most desired roads affording ease of access to St Helens Woods, Alexandra Park and Hastings town centre, early internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 16'3 x 10'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'10 x 9'2 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'10 x 10'3 -
Reception 1 - 16'3 x 14'2 -
Reception 2 - 11'4 x 9'7 Conservatory -
Reception 3 - 9'4 x 5'11 Shower Room -
Kitchen - 16'3 x 14'1 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57070888.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26648277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.