5 bedroom detached house for saleSouthlands , Tenby, Pembrokeshire. SA70 8HU
- Stylish and ideally located 4/5 bed detached family-sized home in Tenby
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room/wc and walk-in wardrobe
- Spacious principal reception room opening to balcony with coastal views
- Excellent size fitted kitchen open-plan to dining area
- 3 further double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Family bathroom + separate ground floor w/c and utility room
- Landscaped rear garden with large paved terrace and garden storage
- Driveway parking to front and side of property
- Versatile property with an ideal layout to accommodate extended family
- Close to Blue Flag beaches and Tenby town centre
Full descriptionTenure: Freehold
*OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £450,000 - SUPERB 5 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH SEA VIEWS* Edwards and Co, Cardiff are once again delighted to offer for sale another beautifully presented and very versatile detached property in this highly desirable address. Spacious accommodation, gardens and views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57071347.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA51715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards & Co, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.