3 bedroom detached house for saleStowfields, Downham Market
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- 3 Bedrooms, En Suite & Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- 19' Kitchen/Diner & Living Room
- Enclosed Garden, Garage & Parking
- UPVC D/Glazing & Gas C/Heating
A brand new 3 bedroom detached house located on a new phase of an existing development within close proximity to the town centre, main line train station and Downham Market sports fields. Benefitting from a new homes warranty, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, garden, garage & parking.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
A brand new 3 bedroom detached house located on a new phase of an existing development within close proximity to the town centre, main line train station and Downham Market sports fields. Benefitting from a 10 year new homes warranty, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, garden, garage & parking.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Doors to Cloakroom, Kitchen/Diner, Living Room. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
Fitted with a wash handbasin & low level w.c.
Living Room 13' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.24m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to side. UPVC double doors to rear.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 10' 11" x 19' 4" ( 3.33m x 5.89m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front & rear. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over & incorporating sink and drainer unit. Built in oven & hob with extractor over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Space & plumbing for washing machine.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.31m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Door to cupboard. Doors to Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear. Doors to built in wardrobe. Door to En Suite.
En Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a three piece suite.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 10' 2" ( 2.90m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear. Doors to built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front. Doors to built in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a three piece suite.
Up and over door.
Photographs are computer generated images & all sizes and descriptions of rooms have been taken off plan.
Any potential purchaser should satisfy themselves to exact details.
Also showing are location photographs of Downham Market
Help To Buy
The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help hard-working people like you take steps to buy your own home.
How does it work?
With a "Help to Buy" equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
How do I apply for a Help to Buy Loan?
Through a Help to Buy Agent. The selling agents William H Brown, 2 Market Place, Downham Market PE38 9DE currently have staff on hand to go through the process Monday through to Saturday, an appointment is essential. Tel: 01366 387638
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM107104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.