2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLinton Rise, Burton-Upon-Stather, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £172,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Delightful Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow In The Sought After Village Of Burton
- Most Charming Lounge, Sun Room & Beautifully Modern Kitchen
- Garage, Parking & A Well-Kept Rear Garden Perfect For Family Use
- Excellent Opportunity With Many Fantastic Features Throughout
A truly outstanding FAMILY home situated in the RURAL village of Burton. This property is well positioned for shops and amenities. Internally BOASTING stylish and well-presented living areas throughout. Externally benefiting from an ENCLOSED rear garden, garage & DRIVEWAY proving OFF ROAD PARKING.
Attention buyers! This is the perfect opportunity to purchase a bungalow in this DESIRABLE setting. Located with shops and amenities nearby. Accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen, sun room, two bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Externally offering a front & ENCLOSED rear garden and a garage. Excellent Opportunity. Viewing Advised!
With a double glazed door to front, radiator, coving and loft access with a loft ladder and central heating boiler.
Lounge 19' 10" x 13' Max ( 6.05m x 3.96m Max )
This charming lounge offers a double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, log effect fire set in wood effect surround with marble effect back and halve.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 12' 4" ( 5.51m x 3.76m )
A modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, two electric ovens, radiator, double glazed window to side, double glazed door and oak bifold doors leading into the sun room.
Sun Room 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
With two radiators, ceramic tiled flooring, coving, inset spotlight to ceiling, double glazed French doors.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving, colonial door.
A contemporary style three piece suite offering a WC, wash hand basin and double shower cubicle. Full tiling, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring, inset spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window to side and colonial door.
Laid to lawn.
This family garden is laid to lawn with shrub and flower beds and timber fencing forming boundary.
A detached garage with power, light, double glazed windows to the side and rear, electric roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57071494.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.