3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDumfries Road, Hartlepool
Sold STC £115,000
- EXTENDED 3 BEDROOMED END LINK HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
SUPERBLY APPOINTED AND EXTENDED END LINK HOUSE, IMPECCABLY PRESENTED, VIEWING BEING ESSENTIAL!! Externally there is block paved Driveway and pleasant Gardens. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed.
SUPERBLY APPOINTED AND EXTENDED END LINK HOUSE, IMPECCABLY PRESENTED, VIEWING BEING ESSENTIAL!! This delightful home comprises; Entrance Hall, large Lounge, Dining Room, excellent ultra modern Kitchen with solid wood worktops and built in oven, hob, extractor, fridge and freezer, Landing, three Bedrooms, stylish re-fitted first floor Bathroom/WC and ground floor Shower Room/WC. Externally there is block paved Driveway and pleasant Gardens. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed insert, latest style flooring, staircase to First Floor, radiator.
Splendid Kitchen 19' 9" x 12' 9" narrowing to 11' 5" ( 6.02m x 3.89m narrowing to 3.48m )
refitted in recent years with extensive range of quality base and eye level cabinets with solid wood worktops and deep 'Belfast' sink with mixer tap, complementing part tiled walls with matching flooring, range of integrated appliances comprising oven finished in brushed stainless steel, 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with hidden extractor hood over, fridge with matching panelled door and separate freezer with matching panelled door, concealed space with plumbing suitable for washing machine, display shelving, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, archway leading to;
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
wide UPVC Double Glazed French door leading to rear garden, radiator.
Double Aspect Lounge 21' 3" x 12' 5" ( 6.48m x 3.78m )
feature chimney breast with recess suitable for electric fire with heavy sleeper display shelf over, TV point, reskimmed walls, dimmer switches, coved cornicing, radiator.
Ground Floor Shower Room/ Wc
nicely fitted with white suite comprising close coupled low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and oversized fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower, extensively tiled walls with contrasting decorative vertical tiled inlays, matching flooring.
large hinged access to roof void, window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
(into range of lined and fitted furniture length of one wall) coved cornicing, dimmer switch, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Sumptuous Bathroom/ Wc
lavishly refitted at considerable cost with 'state of the art' white suite comprising deep feature bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, complementing full height tiling.
with parking to front.
private, mostly laid to lawn, patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57071626.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.