4 bedroom terraced house for saleCatherine Crescent, Cymer, Porth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN-BREAKFAST ROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- GREAT LOCAL AMENITIES
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
*SPACIOUS HOME* *NO CHAIN* Allen & Harris are delighted to market this exceptional mid-terraced property situated in the popular Cymer Village. With excellent living space, modern decor and four bedrooms, this property is perfect for a family! Call us now to arrange a viewing!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens with the property presented in excellent condition.
Front garden laid to slate chippings, access to front door.
Entered through front door, laid to laminate flooring, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, door leading to:
Lounge 11' 6" Into Bay x 10' 7" Plus Recess ( 3.51m Into Bay x 3.23m Plus Recess )
Double glazed PVCu bay window to front, ornamental fire place with feature surround. Radiator, power points, revealed floor boards.
Dining Room 12' 3" Into Recess x 11' 6" ( 3.73m Into Recess x 3.51m )
Laid to carpet, radiator, power points, access from hallway, access to:
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 14' 9" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 4.50m Max x 3.28m Max )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral electric oven with four ring electric hob and cooker hood over. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Radiator, power points, laid to tiled flooring and carpet. Double glazed PVCu french style doors to rear, door to:
Three piece suite comprising in white; Low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over. Laid to tiled flooring, tiled splash backs, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, laid to carpet, access to loft, doors leading to bedrooms:
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 7' 8" Plus Recess ( 3.89m x 2.34m Plus Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, ornamental cast iron fire place, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" Plus Recess x 8' 9" ( 3.10m Plus Recess x 2.67m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to laminate flooring, access to loft.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" Into Recess x 8' 9" ( 2.95m Into Recess x 2.67m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to laminate flooring, ornamental cast iron fire place.
Bedroom 4 9' 4" Max x 6' 5" Plus Recess ( 2.84m Max x 1.96m Plus Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, laid to laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Low-maintenance rear garden laid to patio and slate chippings. Gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57071722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.