3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLonglands Lane, Findern, Derby
- Sought After Village Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master
- Fitted Kitchen & Dining Room
- Light & Spacious Lounge
- Beautiful Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
A modern and contemporary semi-detached home of attractive design in the sought after village of Findern. Internally the light and spacious accommodation has been presented to a high standard. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
A modern and contemporary semi-detached home of attractive design in the sought after village of Findern. Internally the light and spacious accommodation has been presented to a high standard by the current owners and in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, generous lounge with patio doors to the garden, modern fitted kitchen with open access into a dining room with picture floor to ceiling window. To the first floor the landing leads to three well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. The master bedroom also has a feature floor to ceiling window and ensuite shower room. Outside to the front of the property a driveway provides off road parking for two vehicles while to the rear is a pleasant enclosed garden with a sunny aspect ideal for outdoor entertaining. The property is well placed for access to local road links and amenities and is close to the picturesque Mercia Marina. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Having entrance door to the front, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor, gas central heating radiator, wooden flooring and alarm system controls.
Fitted with low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator and extractor fan.
9' x 8'3 - Having feature floor-to-ceiling picture window to the front, gas central heating radiator and open access into:
8'5 x 7'10 - Fitted with modern matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integral oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood over and glass splashback, integral dishwasher, integral fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, recess spotlights, double doors with glass insets giving access to:
15'3 x 11'4 - Having wooden flooring, TV point, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed patio doors giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side, gas central heating radiator, loft access and cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
11'10 x 9'6 - Having feature floor-to-ceiling picture window to the front, gas central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan and tiled flooring.
9'1 x 8'2 - Having double glazed velux sky-light to the front and gas central heating radiator.
10'5 x 6'8 - Having double glazed velux sky-light to the front, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan, recess spotlights, shaver point and part tiled walls.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. To the rear is a pleasant garden area with astro-turf style lawn for low maintenance, patio area and enclosed by timber fencing. Having a sunny aspect and ideal for outdoor entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.