3 bedroom flat for saleHollingbury Place, Brighton, East Sussex
- A Three Bedroom Apartment
- Ideal for Brighton & Sussex Universities
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Separate Kitchen
- South Facing Front Garden
- In Need of Modernisation
- Internal Floor Area 65m²/699ft²
Oakley are pleased to offer a three bedroom first floor apartment ideally located for Brighton & Sussex Universities. Lounge/Dining Room, kitchen, bathroom south facing front garden. In need of modernisation.
This first floor three bedroom apartment is in need of modernisation and briefly comprises a lounge/dining Room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The flat benefits from a south facing front garden.
Location Hollingbury Place is situated in the residential area of Hollingdean conveniently located for Brighton & Sussex Universities and the A270 Lewes Road. Nearby schools include Hertford Road primary school, Dorothy Stringer High School and Varndean secondary school. Local shops can be found in Hollingbury Place & Fiveways and bus services towards the city centre and seafront are easily accessible.
Property ref: 121_1567_4080481
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57072229.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4080481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.