4 bedroom character property for saleFrensham Lane, Farnham
- Grade II Listed Attached Country House
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens with wonderful far reaching views
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Comfortable Reception Rooms
- Utility / Boot Room
- Two Bathrooms and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Timber Barn offering Workshop and Garaging
- Kitchen with AGA
- Many Original Features
Tranquility and character aplenty, offered to the market for the first time in 30 years, Moor House Farm North is a beautiful Grade II listed house with recorded history dating back to 1485. Many original features, including exposed beams and fireplaces, make this house a joy to visit. Set in mature grounds of 0.54 of an acre with stunning countryside views. The accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, the master having a dressing area and magnificent vaulted ceilings, two bathrooms, dining room, study, sitting room , utility / boot room, cloakroom and kitchen / breakfast room. The property is situated on a quiet country lane, just under a mile from Frensham Great Pond, and offers the owner easy access to local countryside and woodlands. Farnham and Bentley railway stations are within 5 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57072799.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7340955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.