3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunsby Road, Luton, LU3 2UA
- Well presented three bedroom semi
- No upper chain Complications
- Re-fitted Kitchen and refitted bathroom
- Huge potential to extend (STPP)
- Sought after Limbury Mead area
- 3/4 of a mile from Leagrave station
- Excellent school catchment
- Double glazed and gas central heating
*** EXCELLENT FAMILY HOME ***
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this chain free three bedroom semi detached property located along this quiet road within the sought after area of Limbury Mead. The area is highly regarded by families as schools locally have excellent reputations plus shops, retail outlets and other amenities are all nearby. Recreation areas are a short walk away plus Leagrave station which has fast links to London is within three quarters of a mile.
Internally the property benefits from a large entrance hall with doors to a 14ft lounge, a refitted modern downstairs bathroom which is fully tiled. There is a refitted kitchen/breakfast room with space for all appliances and to the first floor there are three excellent sized double bedrooms. Externally the property has a wonderful rear garden which is very private, not overlooked and has huge potential to extend (subject to planning permission) if more accommodation was required . The property has a oversized double length garage and to the front there is a driveway for 2-3 cars.
Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiators whilst the windows are double glazed. Other notable features are that there is no upper chain compilations . Viewing is highly recommended. Council tax band C. EPC rating D.
11' 3'' x 8' 8'' (3.43m x 2.66m)
7' 6'' x 5' 6'' (2.29m x 1.7m)
11' 7'' x 10' 0'' (3.55m x 3.05m)
12' 9'' x 9' 3'' (3.89m x 2.82m)
9' 9'' x 8' 0'' (2.98m x 2.44m)
13' 10'' x 11' 5'' (4.23m x 3.49m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 370617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.