3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBushfield Court, New Cardington, Bedford
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Deceptively Spacious
- En-suite To Master
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Car Port
***DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS*** Three bedroom semi-detached home in the popular location of New Cardington. Beautifully situated overlooking the green this property is not to be missed!
William H Brown are pleased to present this deceptively specious three bedroom semi-detached home in the popular location of New Cardington. Beautifully situated overlooking the green this property is not to be missed! The property comprises of entrance hall with cloakroom, lounge, separate dining room with kitchen just off. To the first floor we have three good size bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom. Further benefits include, front and rear gardens, car port with parking in front as well as having great access links! Book now to avoid disappointment!
DG Door To Front Aspect, Radiator, Understair Cupboard
WC, WHB, Part Tiled, DG Window To Side Aspect, Radiator
Lounge 10' 3" x 14' 2" ( 3.12m x 4.32m )
DG Window To Front Aspect, Radiator, Telephone Point, Television Point
Dining Room 12' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.31m )
DG Patio Door Leading To Garden, Radiator, Open Aspect To Kitchen
Kitchen 8' 2" x 9' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.90m )
Wall And Base Fitted Kitchen Comprising Of SS One And A Half Bowl Sink And Drainer, Work Surfaces, Electric Oven And Grill With Gas Hob, Cooker Hood, Integrated Washing Machine/Dishwasher And Fridge/Freezer, CH Boiler, DG Window To Rear Aspect.
Stairs From Entrance Hall, DG Window To Side Aspect, Airing Cupboard, Radiator
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 12' 7" MAX ( 3.10m x 3.84m MAX )
DG Window To Front Aspect, Fitted Wardrobes Around Bed, Radiator, Telephone Point
Shower Cubical, WHB, Extractor Fan, WC, Shaver Point, Radiator, Stud Ceiling Lights
Bedroom Two 10' 2" MAX x 11' 1" ( 3.10m MAX x 3.38m )
DG Window To Rear Aspect, Raditor, Telephone Point, Loft Hatch
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.36m x 2.24m )
DG Window To Rear Aspect, Radiator
DG Window To Front Aspect, Bath With Mixer Taps, Handheld Shower Over Bath, WHB, Extractor Fan, Shaver Point, WC, Part Tiling, Radiator, Stud Ceiling Lights
Mainly Laid Lawn With Shrubbery Surround, Paved Walkway To Front Aspect
Brick Wall And Partly Fenced Surround, Paved Patio Entertaining Area Leading To Laid Lawn To Rear, Shed Paved Area, Shrubbery Border
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57077212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.