4 bedroom detached house for saleWalsingham Avenue, Kettering
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Open Gas Fireplace
- Integrated Double Oven
- Conservatory & Rear Garden
- Large Driveway & Single Garage
A four bedroom detached family home located in the popular Ise Lodge estate benefiting from a fitted kitchen, separated lounge and dining rooms, a rear garden and plenty of off road parking. Viewing highly recommended!!
William H Brown are happy to present this four bedroom detached family home situated in the ever popular Ise Lodge estate. The property benefits from an open gas fireplace with an ornate surround to the lounge, a fitted kitchen with an integrated double oven and a separate dining room which grants access to the conservatory at the rear overlooking the garden. There is also a downstairs shower room as well as a first floor three piece bathroom, a large driveway with room for several vehicles and a detached single garage.
Entry gained via a upvc door to the front aspect leading through to the lounge, the kitchen, the shower room and the stairs rising to the first floor. The entrance hall features stone flooring, an under-stairs storage cupboard, a wall mounted radiator and an obscured thin window next to the front door.
The shower room features a fully tiled shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low level WC as well as stone flooring.
Lounge 15' 10" to max x 11' 9" ( 4.83m to max x 3.58m )
The lounge benefits from an open gas fireplace with an ornate surround and hearth as well as a set of wooden double doors leading into the dining room. Also featured is a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 13' x 9' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.84m )
The dining room grants access to the conservatory via patio doors to the rear aspect and features a wall mounted radiator and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 15' 5" to max x 8' 2" to max ( 4.70m to max x 2.49m to max )
A fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over and splashbacks behind. Included is a stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer, an integrated gas double oven, a set of five gas hobs with extractor hood over and an integrated dishwasher. Additionally there is stone flooring and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A brick and upvc built conservatory overlooking the rear garden and complete with wooden flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
The first floor landing grants access to all bedrooms, the bathroom and the airing cupboard and features a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Master Bedroom 16' to max x 8' 9" ( 4.88m to max x 2.67m )
The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes as well as a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
The second bedroom features a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 11" to max ( 2.77m x 2.41m to max )
The third bedroom features a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" to max x 9' 1" ( 3.18m to max x 2.77m )
The fourth bedroom features a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, a pedestal mounted wash basin with vanity unit and a low level WC. There is also tiling to water sensitive areas and an obscured window to the side aspect providing light and ventilation.
To the front of the property is a large block paved drive with room for several vehicles as well as a double gate to the side leading to the rear garden and the detached garage.
To the rear of the property is a large garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the front and leading round the side to a pergola. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing and features blue slate borders.
A detached single garage next to the rear garden featuring power and lighting and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57077263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.