2 bedroom terraced house for salePercy Road, Southsea
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen and bedroom
- Onward chain already complete
- Rental potential of £800pcm
- Two reception rooms
This charming two bedroom house will certainly prove to be popular and is priced to sell. Benefiting from two double bedrooms, two reception rooms and being situated only minutes away from the university and train station mean this will suit first time buyers and investors alike,
This charming two bedroom house will certainly prove to be popular and is priced to sell. Benefiting from two double bedrooms, two reception rooms and being situated only minutes away from the university and train station mean this will suit first time buyers and investors alike, Call now to view!
Double glazed door to front elevation, carpet
Lounge 13' max x 10' 8" max ( 3.96m max x 3.25m max )
Artex ceiling, double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth walls, radiator, closed fire place, telephone point, carpet
Dining Room 10' 6" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.20m max x 2.95m max )
Artex ceiling, smooth walls, double glazed window to front elevation, blocked feature fireplace, carpet
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
Smooth ceiling, part smooth/ part tiled walls, fitted kitchen, double glazed window to side elevation, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink, electric oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, CH Boiler, tiled floor. Door to Bathroom
Bedroom 1 12' 10" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.91m max x 2.87m max )
Artex ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window front elevation, radiator, television points, carpet
Bedroom 2 12' 10" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.91m max x 2.77m max )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted built in wardrobes, radiator, television and telephone points, carpet
Smooth ceiling, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, bath and shower, extractor fan, WC, wash hand basin, radiator
Part concrete, part grass, flower beds, rear access
There is potential for a car port at the rear of the property, subject to the necessary permission.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57077266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.