3 bedroom terraced house for saleKendal Road, Lowestoft
Sold STC £130,000
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Downstairs bathroom
- Rear yard
- Well presented
This well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace is situated in the thriving village of Pakefield. In near distance to the beach and cliffs, schools and pubs. It features 3 bedrooms, downstairs bathroom, dining room, lounge and a kitchen, so offers plenty of space for a growing family.
This well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace is situated in the thriving village of Pakefield. Located close to enough to Lowestoft to be near enough to plenty of amenities and shops, but far enough to be part of a village community. Also in near distance to the beach and cliffs, schools and pubs this is an ideal family home. It features 3 bedrooms, downstairs bathroom, dining room, lounge and a kitchen, so offers plenty of space for a growing family.
Lounge 10' 8" Into recess x 10' ( 3.25m Into recess x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. With an electric fireplace, radiator and TV point. Laminate flooring, but with carpet on top.
Dining Room 14' x 10' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side. With a range of fitted wall and base cabinets, with work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink/drinker and part tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for a washing machine/dish washer and a CH boiler. With tiled flooring.
With cupboards and door to yard.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" Into recess x 10' ( 3.25m Into recess x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. With a cupboard, radiator and feature fire place. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' Into recess x 10' 6" ( 3.35m Into recess x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. With radiator and laminite flooring.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" Max x 5' 11" Max ( 2.67m Max x 1.80m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. With a radiator and laminate flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a bath and shower, WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit. Tiled with tiled flooring.
Yard with patio and concrete and with mature tree. Timber shed and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57077320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.