Commercial Property for sale54, Gordon St, Suite 3-8, Glasgow City Centre, G13PU
- 3rd Floor OFFICE SUITE Premises in prime City Centre locale. FREEHOLD *** Expected rental potential circa £5,000-6,000 pa *** 20% Yield at Guide Price. Fantastic city centre investment, seldom availab
- Excellent Investment Opportunity in the Heart of Glasgow *** 100% Prime CITY CENTRE Location *** PRIME City centre offices. Centrally located in Glasgow between the Central Station and Buchannan Stree
- Situated on Gordon Street Next to Glasgow Central Station
- Benefits from Secure Entry, Communal Toilet Facilities and Lift. Service charges approx. £136 per quarter including buildings insurance. £544pa.
- Excellent commercial investment opportunity, high potential rental yield at guide price
PRIME City Centre office suite. Centrally located in Glasgow between the Central Station and Buchannan Street shopping promenade. Located on the 3rd floor of a traditional office building with 'Dual' access from both Gordon Street and Renfield Street and lift access. The property further benefits from communal toilet facilities, lift to all floors, secure entry system. The property is well located for Glasgow's amenities including transport links which are available by bus and rail and there is also a subway link taking the commuter to Glasgow's West End and parts of South Side. The M8 motorway network is close by and offers access to Stirling and Edinburgh's City Centre and beyond. *** Expected rental circa £5,000 pa *** Excellent city centre investment, seldom available auction buy. Service charges £136 per quarter including buildings insurance. £544pa. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.