2 bedroom flat for sale41, Coplaw Street Flat 1-R, Strathbungo Glasgow, G427JE
- Modern Luxury 2 bedroom flat presented in good internal order***Being Sold by Asset Managers***Must be Viewed to Appreciate*** The property comprises 2 x Double bedrooms (1 en suite), Living Room, Fit
- The property benefits from having Double glazing & Gas Central Heating. Private Parking***Currently let on a Short Assured Tenancy to a long term tenant for £550pcm (£6600 per annnum)***ESTIMATED MARK
- ***THIS PROPERTY PREVIOUSLY SOLD FOR £97,760 (2003)***43 Coplaw Street G/L Sold £82K (March 2016)***65 Coplaw Street 1/M Sold £114k***41 Coplaw Street 2/R Sold £102,500 (June 2015)***31 Coplaw Street
- Well situated in highly desirable Strathbungo district of Glasgow?s Southside, close to Shawlands & benefits from excellent transport links to Glasgow City Centre. ***Near to Train Stations and main b
- The property is located close to the boutique bistro?s and restaurants on Nithsdale Road, and the unique Southside cultural destinations of ?The Hidden Gardens? & The Tramway Theatre. ***Unique opport
Modern Luxury 2 Bedroom flat comprising: 2 x Double Bedrooms (1 en suite), Large Living Room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & Balcony*** The property benefits from having Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing & Private Parking.---Being Sold by Asset Managers--- Rare Opportunity***43 Coplaw Street 2/R Sold £125k**43 Coplaw Street 1/R Sold £110k***Highly Desirable residential district in Glasgow?s Southside.*** The property is in a professionally managed building** This is an ideal opportunity for a Buy to Let Property with an expected income of £700pcm (£8400 per annum) or for a 1st Time Buyer.***This fantastic flat is currently let on a shirt assured tenancy to a long term tenant at a historically low rent of £550pcm.***Excellent Rental Growth and asset management potential***The property is located close to Train Stations giving excellent access to Glasgow City Centre & Benefits from having the bus routes of Pollokshaws Road & Victoria Road only a short distance away.***The wider area is complimented by top Scottish Private Educational Facilities and is further benefited by the highly regarded Langside College & the New Victoria Hospital. Moreover, The Southside entertainment hub of Shawlands is located within walking distance and the National Stadium: ?Hampden Park? host to a plethora of concerts and World Sporting Activities is within a couple of miles from this property***A unique Opportunity is presented to the market to acquire a discounted property in one of Glasgow?s Sought after districts*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.