1 bedroom flat for sale40A, Templehill, Troon, Ayrshire, KA106BE
- ***RARELY BROUGHT TO AUCTION*** Traditional 1 bedroom flat in Highly sought after area requiring internal modernisation---Being sold under the instruction of Asset Managers--- Heavily Discounted to en
- This fantastic opportunity comprises: Large double bedroom, living room, kitchen & Shower room***The property benefits from having Gch & D/G*** Ideal letting opportunity with an estimated annual rent
- 77 Templehill, Sold £122,500 (July 2016)***38C Templehill, Sold £75,000 (May 16)***68 U/E Templehill Sold £82,500**48C Templehill Sold £63k***48A Templehill Sold £65k***44D Templehill Sold £84k***
- Located close to the popular town centre of Troon, this property is ideal for all amenities***Offers an excellent Development Opportunity to buy, refurbish and sell at a potentially a significant prof
- Upmarket popular Town in South Ayrshire.***It is situated on the west coast of Scotland, about 8 miles (13 km) north of Ayr and 3 miles (5 km) northwest of Glasgow Prestwick International Airport
Seldom brought to market a fantastic opportunity to acquire a traditional 1 bedroom flat in the sought after Coastal Town of Troon. This property comprises: Large double bedroom (12?11 x 10), Spacious Living Room (16?2 x 12?8), Kitchen (5?7 x 5?6) & shower room. The property further benefits from having Gas central heating & Double glazing*** Requires Internal modernisation & Upgrading*** Great Opportunity for property developers & Investors*** Troon is an attractive and upmarket Town located on the West Coast of Scotland. The Town benefits from having a number of world famous attractions including: Troon golf course, Marina & Harbour.***Excellent Opportunity for Holiday Rentals: Peak Season Rental levels are potentially in excess of £500 per week)*** Long term tenant demand is strong with Marr College being within close proximity. Moreover, Troon train Station is readily accessed from the property***Troon is a popular town in South Ayrshire about 8 miles (13 km) north of Ayr and 3 miles (5 km) northwest of Glasgow Prestwick International Airport. Lying across the Firth of Clyde, the Isle of Arran can be seen. Troon is also a port with freight and ferry services ? the P&O Express to Larne and a yacht marina.***The upmarket Town of Troon has benefited from having ongoing long term investment and has fantastic community involvement within the wider area****EXCELLENT PROPERTY WITH FANTASTIC POTENTIAL*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.