2 bedroom flat for sale49, Aberfoyle St, Flats 3-L and 3-R, Portfolio Sale, Dennistoun, Glasgow, G313RP
- Rarely Available opportunity to acquire 2 x Fantastic High Yielding 1 bedroom tenement flats in highly sought after Dennistoun district of Glasgow***Both Currently let on short assured tenancies***Thi
- The properties being sold are located within a traditional red sandstone tenement building ***HIGH YIELDING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY *** Great Potential And an Ideal Addition to Professional Investors P
- **32 Aberfoyle St 1/R Sold £46,555 (July 2016)**17 Aberfoyle St 3/R Sold £59k (Nov 15)**41 Aberfoyle St T/R Sold £51k** 9 Abefoyle St 1/S Sold £45k**14 Aberfoyle St G/S Sold £45k**25 Aberfoyle St 3/R
- Benefits from having excellent transport links to City Centre, Universities, Hospitals & shopping centre.***Massively Acclaimed regeneration Zone with Strong House Price Growth***Popular for students,
- Full rental Value of £5100 per flat per annum (£10,200 combined)*** which is a 14% return at guide price. ***Huge Growth Potential***Great Acquisition at low guide price***
Rarely available portfolio of 2 x Traditional 1 bedroom tenement flats in popular sought after Dennistoun district of Glasgow. Both properties comprise of 1 double bedroom, living room, kitchenette & bathroom. The properties are located within a traditional red sandstone tenement building.***Close to many amenities and transport links***The estimated full rental level for each property is £425pcm (£5100 per annum) which equates to an 14% rental return at guide price***The Dennistoun district is a fantastic location benefiting from excellent transport links to Glasgow city centre via bus routes on Alexandra Parade and Duke Street and is well serviced by local train stations. The local district is popular with students at Glasgow Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities, The Royal Infirmary Hospital & The City Park Office Complex.***This generates a large tenant base for properties in this district*** A number of amenities are located nearby including Alexandra Park, The Forge shopping centre and retail Park and the shopping district of Duke Street.***EXCELLENT ASSET MANAGEMENT POTENTIAL*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.