1 bedroom flat for sale74, Causeyside Street, Top Floor, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA11YP
- Traditional 1 bedroom flat in well maintained Tenement building in Paisley Town Centre. *** HOME REPORT £48,000 Nov 2016 ***
- The property comprises 1 Large double bedroom, living room with kitchen off & bathroom ***Estimated Rental Value: £4200 per annum*** Potentially High Yielding Property***
- ***63 Causeyside St T/L Sold £42k**69 Causeyside St T/S Sold £60k**73 Causeyside St 1/L Sold £44k**95 Causeyside St 2/N Sold £62,950** Discounted Price to Ensure Auction Sale***
- Paisley is a popular rental location for students studying at The University of The West of Scotland, Key Workers at Glasgow Airport & The Royal Alexandra Hospital.***Located within the Heart of the T
- ***SOLICITOR SALE INSTRUCTION***Substantial Discount in Home Report Value***Ideal Opportunity for Investors/ 1st Time Buyers***
***Seldom brought to market is this ---Heavily Discounted---1 bedroom flat in traditional building in sought after key location within Paisley Town Centre. This property comprises: 1 double bedroom, Spacious living room with kitchen off & Bathroom *** The property requires a degree of internal modernisation & upgrading ***Excellent possible high yielding investment opportunity with estimated rental levels of £350pcm (£4200 per annum. Seldom available for sale*** This property is situated close to The University of West of Scotland***Popular Location for students. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a flat which offers excellent affordable rental prospects. The Location is ideal for letting to students at The University of West of Scotland, close to Paisley Town Centre with its Shopping centre, High Street & Train Stations. Further benefits include being close to the Royal Alexandra Hospital with Glasgow Airport being a short drive away, this property is a potential location for hospital workers. Extensive Shopping & recreational facilities within the immediate vicinity and further amenities located nearby at Braehead Shopping Centre & The Xscape Entertainment centre. Furthermore, Paisley offers a plethora of Historic & Cultural pursuits centred around the acclaimed Paisley Museum & Art Galleries***Power of Attorney Sale*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.