1 bedroom flat for sale91, Curle Street, Flat 0-1, West End, Glasgow, G140RR
- Modern Luxury 1 Bedroom Flat in **PRIME WEST END LOCATION*** ----Home Report Value: £80,000 (NOVEMBER 2016)
- 1 Double Bedroom, Spacious open plan living room / kitchen & Bathroom)***IDEAL FOR UNIVERSITIES***Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Fitted wardrobes, Underground Private Car parking.
- ***61 Curle Street 1/L Sold £108k (July 2016)***Further Sales:91 Curle Street 1/2 Sold £143k***91 Curle Street 3/2 Sold £135k***91 Curle Street 2/1 Sold £135***All Same Building as Property Being Sold
- 100% Prime location***Currently Let on a Short assured tenancy £495 pcm (£5940 per annum)--- Seldom seen at Auction--- Modern Luxury 1 Bedroom Flat in Prime West End of Glasgow location***Great Transp
- Sure to Appeal to Investors***Excellent property for rental***Ideal for students, buy to let investors & owner occupiers***Desirable Property***
***Spacious Modern Luxury 1 Bedroom Flat comprising: 1 Double bedroom, Luxury open plan Living room / Kitchen & bathroom. This property benefits from having Gas central heating, Double glazing, underground car parking, secure door entry & is located within a well maintained, professionally managed building***Preferred 1st floor position within modern luxury building.***Currently Let for £495pcm (£5940 per annum)*** This property is ideal for Glasgow University & The Western Infirmary Hospital creating substantial tenant demand within the West End of Glasgow from Students, Doctors, nurses & ancillary staff at these two institutions***Home Report Value: £80,000 (December 2016) Moreover, The Clyde Tunnel & M8 Motorways link this property to the Southside where substantial tenant demand can be found at the recently expanded Southern General Hospital. ***High Demand District***All amenities can be found along Dumbarton Road & Byres Road within minutes. In addition, the Victoria Park is a short distance away whilst road links can be found via the Clyde Tunnel, Clydeside Expressway, and M8 motorway network.***Further Sales: 91 Curle Street 1/2 Sold £143k***91 Curle Street 3/2 Sold £135k***Glasgow University, Western Infirmary & Southern General Hospital ensures steady rental demand***Forced sale by the Instructions of Asset Managers***Excellent opportunity for Investors or 1st time buyers looking for well maintained good quality address in popular location.***100% Prime West End Location*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.