Parking for sale, Parking Space, Castleton Court, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G775JU
- Seldom Available Parking Space in 1 of Glasgow?s most exclusive & Sought after Districts***Located within a Large Complex of Luxury Apartments ***Power of Attorney Sale Instruction***MUST BE SOLD IN T
- Ideal for owner occupiers in the locale vicinity***Excellent Storage or Investment Opportunity***Ideal Potential to build a Garage on Site (STP)***This area is known for it?s shortage of available par
- ***EXCLUSIVE RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD***18b Castleton Court Sold £115k (March 16)***7F Castleton Court Sold £133.5k (April 16)***7C Castleton Court Sold £132k (July 15)***9C Castleton Court Sold £130
- **Rare opportunity in the heart of The Castleton Court Complex in the Sought after Newton Mearns district of Glasgow**. Ideal for Investors or local home owners seeking a unique Opportunity*** ***Perf
- This is a rarely available opportunity to acquire within one of Glasgow?s Premier residential district***MAJOR PARKING SHORTAGE IN THE AREA***
Seldom Available Private Parking Space in 1 of Glasgow?s most exclusive & Sought after Districts***Located within a Large Complex of Luxury Apartments***100% PRIME AND RARE PROPERTY***Power of Attorney Sale Instruction***Ideal for local homeowners looking for private parking***In the heart of the leafy district of Newton Mearns in Glasgow?s highly sought after Southside.***This parking space is situated in the Castleton Court Complex in Newton Mearns. This area is known for having a major shortage of Parking facilities***Unique Auction Property*** With a large catchment population of possible occupiers***This property is likely to attract substantial interest from homeowners and investors alike looking for a unique and rarely available opportunity***Must Be Sold at Auction*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.