Parking for sale, 6 x Parking Spaces (A-F), Mayfield Crescent, Stevenston, KA204AJ
- INVESTMENT / DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY: to acquire 6 parking spaces in an established residential development.***MUST BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER IN THE ROOM***NIL RESERVE***
- Ideal for building garages (possibly workshops) on excellent site (stp) ***GROSS DEVELOPMENT VALUE: £60,000 (at 6 garages with a value of £10k per garage)***Seldom available DEVELOPMENT & ASSET MANAGE
- Highly desirable established residential neighbourhood.***25 Mayfield Crescent sold for £79,500***8 Mayfield Crescent Sold for £110,000**32 Mayfield Crescent sold for £80,000***28 Mayfield Crescent So
- Densely Populated area: Affluent district with excellent transport links***Estimated Strong Demand for Private Parking Facilities***
- *ESTABLISHED RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT***Rare Development potential with breakup value***High Density Location*** Likely to attract enquiries from Serious Investors & Developers.
***Incredible opportunity to acquire 6 parking spaces in an established Residential Neighbourhood*** In the popular Ayrshire town of Stevenston This property being sold offers an ideal re-development potential to build 6 Garages on the site (subject to obtaining all necessary consents) with a gross development value in excess of: £60,000*** The area is densely populated and would make an ideal development / investment opportunity for a small builder or developer***Once built out the site offers potential Self Storage Units, workshops or traditional car garages*** The Estimated Potential rent (once site built out as 6 garages) in excess of £12,000 per annum. GREAT OPPORTUNITY::NOT TO BE MISSED**Full plan and title details with future auctions:**Rare Development potential with breakup value***Great Location*** Likely to attract enquiries from Serious Investors & Developers. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.