2 bedroom flat for sale4, Admiral Street, 2nd Floor Flat, Kinning Park, Glasgow, G411HU
- Spacious LARGER style 2 BEDROOM FLAT with DINING SIZED KITCHEN flat in Kinning Park ONLY 5 minutes to Clyde Arc Bridge/West End/HYDRO/Glasgow Uni whilst less than 5 MINUTES TO Glasgow City Centre Fina
- Comprises; Living Room. Dining Sized Kitchen. 2 Bedrooms. Bathroom. SUPER SIZED 2 BEDROOM FLAT. Refurbishment required. End value once refurbished is up to £100,000. Ideal development opportunity. ***
- Ideally located close to Kinning Park Underground Station within a 7 minute WALK to Glasgow City Centre, Central Train Station, Financial District and a few minutes in the car to the NEW CLYDE ARC BRI
- Ideal investment property priced to reflect the potential and size of accommodation. Long term likely to benefit from good capital appreciation as well located for the WEST END and also GLASGOW CITY C
- Likely to appeal to developers, investors and those seeking growth in value as well as a double digit investment return. Would benefit from new heating windows and redecoration this property.
2 Bedroom Spacious Flat close to Glasgow City Centre & M8 and 3 Underground Stations within 3 minutes - Including Ibrox and Kinning Park. Comrprises. Living Room. Dining Sized Kitchen. 2 Bedrooms. Bathroom. SUPER SIZED 2 BEDROOM FLAT. Refurbishment required. End value once refurbished is up to £100,000. Ideal development opportunity. ***Flat 1/3, 14 Admiral Street SOLD £95,000.. Ideally located within a 7 minute WALK to Glasgow City Centre, Central Train Station, Financial District and a few minutes in the car to the NEW CLYDE ARC BRIDGE which links Ibrox with the West End. Ideal for students at GLASGOW UNIVERSITY. ***REFURBISHED RENTAL POTENTIAL £600 PCM - £7200 PER ANNUM.*** Likely to appeal to developers, investors and those seeking growth in value as well as a double digit investment return. Would benefit from new heating windows and redecoration this property offers an example of a flat which would be enhanced by asset management. Guided for a fast sale this property would be an ideal investment for redevelopment and re-sale or rental with the M8 MOTORWAY Network within a couple of minutes and the WEST END and CITY CENTRE also within 5 minutes. EXCELLENT PRICE. 1/1, 14 Admiral Street SOLD £95,000. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.