1 bedroom flat for sale11, Chapman Street, Queens Park, Glasgow, G428NF
- ***REDECORATED FLAT & Well maintained Communal Close *** EMPTY 1 Bedroom Flat IN walk in condition ***11 Chapman Street, Flat 2/1 SOLD £59,995 OCT 2014*** 11 Chapman Street, Flat 1/3 SOLD £66,579***RE
- ATTRACTIVE OPEN OUTLOOK OVER THE SQUARE. ***RENTAL POTENTIAL AT £425 PCM - £5,100 P/A.*** Comprises, security entry to entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Impressive sized Double Bedroom and shower room.
- Security entry. Well marinated close benefiting from a professional factor. Highly Desirable Southside Location. Attractive outlooks. Excellent tenant demand from professionals and families as within
- Popularly situated near Holyrood Secondary School, New Victoria Hospital & Langside College, whilst commuting distance to Strathclyde and Glasgow Universities; plethora of potential tenants in easy re
- Walking distance to the new Victoria Infirmary Hospital and Langside College.***Of Interest to First Time Buyers / Developers / Investors*** Near Shawlands with excellent transport, shopping and leisu
Full descriptionTraditional 1 bedroom tenanted red sandstone tenement flat. Comprises, security entry to entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Impressive sized Double Bedroom and shower room. NEWLY DECORATED AND READY TO LET. ***WALK IN CONDITION.*** Excellent turn key buy to let investment opportunity.*** The property is located within a traditional tenement building and benefits from having a security door entry security system---Well maintained rear garden.---professionally managed building. ***11 Chapman Street, Flat 2/1 SOLD £59,995 OCT 2014*** 11 Chapman Street, Flat 1/3 SOLD £66,579.***ATTRACTIVE OPEN OUTLOOK OVER THE SQUARE. *****RENTAL POTENTIAL AT £425 PCM - £5,100 P/A ***Freshly decorated and in popular pocket.***This flat benefits from having excellent transport facilities within close proximity to Queens Park & Crosshill train stations and major bus routes of Victoria Road & Cathcart Road.***Furthermore, it benefits from having the shopping district of Victoria Road readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park is on the doorstep of this fabulous property. Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as is The NEW Victoria Hospital, Silverburn Shopping Centre and Langside College. Glasgow City Centre, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities benefit from having direct transport links from Queens Park and thus makes this a desirable rental prospect. Excellent turn key buy to let investment opportunity. WOULD LET WELL IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY PRICED FOR A FAST SALE. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.