Commercial Property for sale215, Main Street, St Andrews Parish Church, Alexandria, G830NU
- Former Church Premises in Central location. SIZE: 686 SQUARE METRES - 7,389 SQUARE FEER approx. in the heart of Alexandria. 100% Rates Relief whilst VACANT AS B-LISTED building --- FREEHOLD SALE - His
- The building was previously used as a children?s soft play & dance school. Excellent scope for a variety of uses subject to planning. Located within a busy area comprising shops, community centre and
- Opportunity to let and generate up to £20,000 per annum income as CHILDRENS SOFT PLAY/ DANCE SCHOOL (previous use) or Owner Occupier - Covert to Commercial Offices (subject relevant consents) - or con
- Former St Andrews Parish Church. Originally known as Alexandria Church, the original church building opened in 1840 and underwent a small single storey extension to the rear in 1906. Ground Floor: 411
- Alexandria is situated in West Dunbartonshire on the River Leven and lies 4 miles north west of Dumbarton, south of POPULAR LOCH LOMOND. It is the centre for the surrounding Vale of Leven population o
Iconic landmark former St Andrews Parish Church located in a prominent position in Alexandria. The property retains many of it?s attractive original features and offers incredible potential.*** Alternative uses for the property include: on-going use as most recent use of CHILDREN'S SOFT PLAY AND DANCE SCHOOL - Opportunity to let and generate up to £20,000 per annum income. Alternatively use as a religious institution, a day nursery, crèche or educational establishment/Covert to Offices (subject relevant consents) - or convert residential (subject planning/relevant consents). May have potential for re-development 6-9 luxury apartments subject to all relevant consents. ***100% Rates Relief Whilst Vacant AS B-LISTED ---Was sold to Sutherland School of Dance for £150,000 November 2005---PRICED TO GENERATE INTEREST.*** The Church opened in 1840. It is of Gothic style, B Listed, and has a rectangular footprint with sandstone external walls. There is a four sided clock tower to the front of the building with a narrow octagonal spire. The main roof is pitched slate on a timber frame and there is a single storey vestry extension with flat roof to the rear, which was added in 1906. There are tall arched windows to the front and sides. SELDOM AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY AT A FANTASTIC PRICE. TOTAL FLOOR AREA 7389 SQUARE FEET. The property offers the incredible potential to be converted into residential or commercial accommodation (Subject to obtaining all necessary consents)***The Property benefits from having a magnificent & bright setting, surrounded by open space and could be used as an events location subject relevant consents. Unique opportunity. GRAND CHURCH. The entrance lobby is flanked by staircases to each side allowing access to the galleries and main access on either side to the body of the church. Also KITCHEN, CAFE and RECEPTION. Rear comprises OFFICES and TOILET FACILITIES. There are further staircases allow access to two good sized training rooms Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1377187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.