Land for sale1, Auchmead Rd, Site of Former Larkfield Masonic Hall, Greenock, Inverclyde, PA160PY
- Site of Former Larkfield Masonic Hall. Unique opportunity to purchase a prominent site with a recent building having been demolished due to fire.
- Site offered in its current state and planning usage. Site may suit a variety of uses subject to researching and gaining the necessary consents.
- Purchasers are advised to contact the Inverclyde Planning Department on 01475717171 for all enquiries for potential uses.
- Ideally Located within a Popular Area of Greenock occupying a commanding position at the corner of Auchmead & Inverkip road, & next door to Ravenscraig Primary, Inverclyde Academy high school & a Mark
- Easy Access to All Local Amenities with Excellent Transport Links to Greenock centre, Inverkip, Gourock, Largs, Glasgow City Centre and Beyond.
Site of Former Larkfield Masonic Hall. Unique opportunity to purchase a prominent site with a recent building having been demolished due to fire. Site offered in its current state and planning usage. Site may suit a variety of uses subject to researching and gaining the necessary consents. Purchasers are advised to contact the Inverclyde Planning Department on 01475717171 for all enquiries for potential uses. Greenock is a historic town set upon the banks of the River Clyde world renowned for shipping, sea faring mariners and of course its ship yards and nautical endeavours of yester year. Now it is a vibrant west coast town close to numerous centres of commerce and industry whether it be the Ayrshire coast or indeed Glasgow. Easy access across Scotland towards Edinburgh, the Highlands and further afield via excellent roads, including M8 Motorway and ferries. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1377000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.