1 bedroom flat for sale346, Langside Road, Queens Park, Glasgow, G428XT
- Preferred Traditional LARGER-STYLE 1 BEDROOM Flat in Tenement Building DINING KITCHEN ***348 Langside Rd Flat 3/2, Glasgow, SOLD £75,000 - November 2015---LATE ENTRY PRICED FOR A FAST SALE---***Renta
- Secure Entry. Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Double Bedroom, and internal Shower Room. Popular Queens Park near Shawlands. ***346 Langside Road, Glasgow SOLD £72,000 (Feb 2008)***Sale Due To Financial
- IDEAL RENTAL PROPERTY after refurbishment. Rental potential £450 PCM - £5,400 per annum. Popular area close to Queens Park, Mount Florida and Crosshill Train Stations providing excellent commuter tran
- 346 Langside Road, Flat Ground Right, Glasgow WAS SOLD £82,000 - Dec 2007. Popularly situated near trendy Shawlands, Holyrood Secondary School, New Victoria Hospital & Langside College, whilst commuti
- ***Sale Due To Re-Structuring.*** Local Amenities Available with Victoria Road and Cathcart Road within Close Proximity with Excellent Transport Links to Glasgow City Centre and Beyond.
Locally admired and well respected/desirable address. Rarely available for sale by auction. Large flat. Secure Entry. Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Double Bedroom, and internal Shower Room. Popular Queens Park near Shawlands. Lounge 3.92m x 3.63m (12'10? x11'11?) Kitchen 3.61m x 3.14m (11'10? x 10'4?) Bedroom 3.59m x 3.17m (11'9? x 10'5?) Shower Room 2.75m x 1.16m (9' x 3'10?)*** 346 Langside Road, Glasgow SOLD £72,000 (Feb 2008)***Sale Due To Financial Re-Structuring***. Sought after Highly Desirable Address ? popular area. Upgrading Required. ***348 Langside Rd Flat 3/2, Glasgow, SOLD £75,000 - November 2015. LATE ENTRY PRICED FOR A FAST SALE.*** Sale Due To Financial Re-Structuring***. Sought after Highly Desirable Address upgrading required. Popular location only 10 minutes to Glasgow City Centre with Shawlands nearby. Popularly situated near Holyrood Secondary School, New Victoria Hospital & Langside College, whilst commuting distance to Strathclyde and Glasgow Universities; plethora of potential tenants in easy reach. Good professional rental area as all amenities at hand and easy access to Glasgow City Centre. Kilmarnock Road, Cathcart Rd and easy access to the niche boutique bars, restaurants and colourful precincts of the Merchant City. *Good area highly recommended long term investment. 346 Langside Road, Flat Ground Right, Glasgow WAS SOLD £82,000 - Dec 2007. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1375079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.