3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePoplar Crescent, ASHBOURNE
- Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, UPVC Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway
Occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac position this detached bungalow is ready to move straight in to and is ideal for those looking for a property with one level living. The property boasts three bedrooms, modern breakfast kitchen and UPVC conservatory. There are bus routes within easy walking distance.
This well presented detached bungalow is situated in this highly desirable location is ready to move straight in to. In brief the living accommodation comprises; generous entrance porch, lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen, UPVC conservatory. three bedrooms, bathroom and shower room. Outside to the front of the property there is a lawned garden, driveway which provides off road car standing and leads to the single garage with up and over door. To the rear the manageable sized garden is mainly laid to lawn and has paved patio seating area, well stocked shrub borders and is enclosed by timber fencing. The property is within walking distance of bus routes and there is a wide range of shops, amenities, cafe's and restaurants locally in Ashbourne. The Peak District National Park is just a short drive away making this a great location for those who love the outdoors.
Entrance door to front, windows to front and side, tiled floor.
Entrance door to front, two useful storage cupboards, airing cupboard housing the combination boiler, useful attic access, two radiators and doors leading to;
Fully tiled shower cubicle with shower and obscure window to front.
Lounge/Diner 20' 2" x 13' 5" narrowing to 8' 10" ( 6.15m x 4.09m narrowing to 2.69m )
UPVC bay window to front and upvc window to the side, feature fireplace with inset living flame gas fire with marble hearth and backplate and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a modern range of matching wall and base units rolled edge working surface, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel gas hob, integrated stainless steel double oven, extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, useful appliance space, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiling to walls, tiled floor, door leading to the garage and UPVC window to rear.
Upvc Conservatory 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
UPVC construction, tiled floor, door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
UPVC window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.95m )
UPVC window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.41m x 2.18m )
UPVC window to side, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level W/C, pedestal wash had basin, useful storage cupboard with radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and obscure window to side.
Outside to the front of the property there is a lawned garden, driveway which provides off road car standing and leads to the single garage with up and over door. To the rear the manageable sized garden is mainly laid to lawn and has paved patio seating area, well stocked shrub borders and is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57077872.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.