2 bedroom apartment for saleGoldhawk Road, Brackenbury Square, London
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Area
- Private Patio Area & Communal Gardens
- Private Underground Parking
- Close to Goldhawk Road Station
A breath-taking two bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor of this enticing new development in Goldhawk Road. Perfectly placed for the modern lifestyle, with easy access into Brackenbury Village, Chiswick High Road & Hammersmith Broadway which offers café culture at its best.
A breath-taking two bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor of this enticing new development in Goldhawk Road. Perfectly placed for the modern lifestyle, with easy access into Brackenbury Village, Chiswick High Road & Hammersmith Broadway which offers café culture at its best as well as being close to several local amenities.
Being offered to the market with an open plan living area; with a fully integrated Siemens kitchen, french doors which lead's out onto the private patio area with views over Hammersmith Grove; and light and airy windows which expand to the whole size of the room, it is a perfect place to host. A master bedroom and a further second bedroom with a large family bathroom off the hallway. The rooms are fitted with engineered timber flooring and both bedrooms with luxuriously soft carpet & fitted wardrobes designed by Dekko.
Another distinctive feature includes a private underground parking space, which is a fantastic addition in itself; and a landscaped courtyard garden, in the heart of the development, an extremely quiet oasis in an urban setting.
Call Barnard Marcus now on 0207 603 1384 to book your viewing now!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57077890.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKT104661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, West Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.