3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Circus, Eastbourne
Sold STC £180,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- IN NEED TO MODERNISATION
- FANTASTIC FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000
** OPEN DAY MAY BANK HOLIDAY** £180,000 - £200,000 ** LIMITED AVAILABILITY RESERVE YOUR SLOT!
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED family home, the property is a FANTASTIC FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT opportunity. NO FORWARD CHAIN!
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED family home located in the POPULAR ST ANTHONY'S area of Eastbound. Although in need of MODERNISATION the property is a FANTASTIC FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT opportunity. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN an early inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the side aspect, storage cupboard.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, window to the side aspect.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.84m )
Bay window to the front aspect, electric fireplace, storage heater.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base units, space for oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, pantry with window to the side aspect, partly tiled walls, airing cupboard, window to the front aspect, door to the rear aspect leading into the garden.
A UPVC constructed conservatory with windows to the rear and side aspect, door to the side aspect leading into the garden.
Comprising paneled bath, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, loft access and a window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 10' 4" ( 5.21m x 3.15m )
Two windows to the front aspect, built in cupboard and a feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
Window to the rear aspect with views of the South Downs, feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Window to the rear aspect with views of the South Downs.
Having a raised paved seating area with distant views of the South Downs, steps leading down to an area that is laid to lawn with mature shrub borders and access to the side.
Driveway to the front providing off road parking.
Having an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57077902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.