3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCockfield Avenue, Billingham
- Pleasant Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Front, Side & Rear Enclosed Gardens
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen Units
- Secure Driveway to the Rear
- Larger Than Usual Detached Garage
- Lounge with Real Flame Gas Fire
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Popular Residential Location
- Gas Central Heating with Combi
OFFERS ARE INVITED on this nicely presented, well planned and cared for three bedroom semi-detached house in an area of Billingham that has always proved popular with house-hunters. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory and kitchen with a smart range of modern recently refitted Shaker style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, there are gardens to three sides so it lends itself to a side extension (subject to planning approval). Notable features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with combi boiler, larger than usual detached garage and secure car parking to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57082538.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL150310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.