2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Lane, Clayton-le-Moors
- A fantastic 2 bedroom garden fronted terrace
- No chain delay
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Converted attic that could be used as a bedroom/office
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Prime location
- 2 Reception rooms
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing windows
- Early viewings recommended
CHAIN FREE. Being offered to the market is this fantastic 2 bedroom garden fronted terrace property which boasts a converted attic that could be used as a bedroom. This property is immaculately presented throughout and is a prime opportunity to first time buyers and families. Church Lane has long been a highly regarded location within the area and offers excellent access to both the local amenities & the M65 motorway corridor. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: vestibule, lounge with feature mounted marble gas fire, dining room, fitted kitchen, 3 piece bathroom suite, 2 double first floor bedrooms & a converted attic room that could be used as a bedroom/office. Externally you will find a yard to the rear with a paved garden forecourt situated to the front. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57083980.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7323406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.