Retail Property (high street) for sale8 Cheapside, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
Removed 735 sq. ft. | £89,500
- 735 sq ft (68 sq m)
- Fully fitted for immediate occupation
- Town Centre location
- Excellent transport links
- Suitable for a variety of retail uses
- Excellent security with roller shutters, high tech alarm system and CCTV
The subject premises is a mid terrace, two storey self contained retail unit under a pitched slate roof , and was formerly used as a menswear shop.The building has been constructed using traditional stone and has retained all of its character to the exterior and also the interior through the exposed stone fire places evident on both the ground and first floors.
Internally the premises benefit from a combination of fluorescent strip and spot lighting,oakwood laminate flooring, modern electric heating, W.C on the first floor and is generally finished to a high specification throughout, ready for immediate occupation.
The building is secured with manual roller shutters,alarm system, CCTV and surround sound system. The property is currently exempt from business rates but potential buyers are advised to make their own enquiries via Chorley Council to confirm this.
The property would be suitable for a variety of uses looking to take advantage of the well appointed accommodation in a great location close to local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-57085777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.